Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: Bud Tollefson
What do you get when you combine four badly-worn Brunswick bowling pins; three pairs of shoes at minimum; two baseball bats; one wood tennis racket; one large pinewood box; one washboard; and, one wicker basket full of miscellaneous bric-a-brac, including but not limited to a fireplace poker, a metal platter, a steel box, and a few odd kitchen implements; not to mention a reputed snowshoe, two muffin tins, one metal baking tray, two coffee cans (with or without is anyone’s guess), one slender golf bag with three or four clubs, and a large footlocker at the top of the mount?