Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: E.G. Marshall
If you can say nothing else about The CBS Radio Mystery Theater, premiering tonight in 1974, you can say it is a brave, bold, and often interesting exercise that will prove an ultimately unfilfilled bid to revive classic radio. Certainly it isn’t for lack of effort over its eight struggling seasons. And, just as certainly, its heart—from creator/mastermind Himan Brown and host E.G. Marshall on down—is in the right place.