Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: Fred MacMurray
No radio show in 1939-40 dominates its night the way Lux Radio Theater does. By the time the CBS anthology dramatising film classics for radio finishes the season, its 23.7 Hooper rating will provide the show the largest margin between itself and the night’s second place finisher—in this season’s case, Lowell Thomas’s popular news/commentaries (NBC Blue; 14.5)—with 9.2 points separating the two shows.