Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
- 20 November: A twin triumph for Lurene Tuttle
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: Gloria McMillan
Following the money is easier, probably, than following a paper trail of Harriet Conklin’s secret admirers:
Nasal Walter (Richard Crenna) is glum because paramour Harriet (Gloria McMillan) has been receiving anonymous love poems. Three suspects emerge surprisingly enough, with three different such poems going to three wrong recipients . . . and Harriet herself thinks one wrong sender is her secret admirer. Hint: he’s recently, and conspicuously enough, borrowed a copy of Cyrano de Bergerac from the Madison High library.
One pretty teenage student at Madison High often finds her allegiance to her favourite English teacher is tested only too often by her imperious, pompous principal father. But if Gloria McMillan’s Harriet Conklin will come to seem like the least immediately remembered or appreciated figure among Our Miss Brooks‘s company, when the show graduates from fixture to memory, McMillan herself may yet prove the company’s most appreciative, never forgetting what the series star teaches her as a mentor, castmate, and friend above all.