Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
- 20 November: A twin triumph for Lurene Tuttle
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: Jack Pearl
Few of old-time radio’s one-trick ponies (actual or alleged) were sadder than Jack Pearl, and fewer than that were half as bitter about his fate. He’d worked the hard way toward his radio stardom, saw it disappear in a near-literal blink, and couldn’t wring the thought of fickle audiences out of his being even after he finally surrendered any hope of recovering his moment in the sun.