Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
- 20 November: A twin triumph for Lurene Tuttle
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: Leo Durocher
Leo Durocher has been no slouch about radio appearances, any more than he’s been about being in the public eye in general, since becoming the manager of the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1949. Appearing with Fred Allen tonight will find Leo the Lip on the threshold of transition, even if he may not yet be aware of it.
Surely there are those listening to tonight’s guest and thinking, considering the state of the baseball team he manages, that it takes one to know one.