Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
- 20 November: A twin triumph for Lurene Tuttle
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: “Manhattan”
Richard Rodgers once said “Manhattan,” often known colloquially as “I’ll Take Manhattan,” was the song that “made” himself and Lorenz Hart as a songwriting team once and for all. The song also helped make the atmosphere of one of latter-day network radio’s most respected crime dramas in a time when it also helped break singer Julius LaRosa.