Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: Shyster & Flywheel
Flywheel, Shyster & Flywheel: The Ocean Cruise (NBC, 1933)
About fifteen years before he’ll become a smash hosting the absurdist quiz show You Bet Your Life, Groucho Marx, with brother Chico, is actually wrapping up season one and done of a charming little comedy that isn’t going to be renewed despite finishing fifth in the Monday night ratings. Flywheel, Shyster & Flywheel may not be the blockbuster Amos ‘n’ Andy still is, but it’s a bona-fide hit, anyway, all things considered. Why cancel?