Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
- 20 November: A twin triumph for Lurene Tuttle
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: Stuart Hibberd
1945—“I have never wished a man dead,” Clarence Darrow once mused, “but I have read a great many obituaries with a great deal of pleasure.”
The world today may make an exception to Darrow’s first phrase, while obeying the second to the letter: Adolf Hitler’s death, believed to have occurred 30 April, is reported just over four months after der Fuehrer’s own final known radio broadcast.