Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: The Big Broadcast of 1938
Film put a shot of high octane fuel Bob Hope’s radio career, and just in time, too, considering his first two very lame seasons aboard CBS and NBC Blue prior to 1938. Ironically, it was a radio sub-theme that cleared the fuel line and kicked the motor over.