Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: The Burns & Allen Show
By 1939-40, George Burns and Gracie Allen are among old-time radio’s most frequent time and sponsor changers: this season shows the couple with their fifth such change in eight radio seasons, working at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday night on CBS for Hind’s Honey & Almond Hand Cream.