Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: The Harold Peary Show
The fabled CBS talent raids of 1948-50 didn’t end happily for all the radio stars who jumped in the wake of Jack Benny’s famous 1948 leap. In fact, one of the CBS targets ended up burned, not burnished by the jump in 1950: The Great Gildersleeve himself.