Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: The March of Time
The immediate aftermath of Pearl Harbour continues to bristle in the United States and around the world, and one of its most eloquent radio exercises comes from a series launched in Cincinnati in 1929 and becoming a radio legend in spite of the apparent disdain of the publishing titan whose signature creation fueled it.