Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: The Phil Harris-Alice Faye Show
Nicknamed “Mr. Radio” because of his versatility and practically daily employment as an actor, director, producer, and writer, Elliott Lewis’s heart is deeper in directing, writing, and producing, than it’s ever been in acting. “I never enjoyed acting,” he’ll say many years later. “I was able to do it, because it’s a trick, and it’s a trick that somehow I knew how to do, without any training.”