Just in case you missed the first time . . .
- 6 June: D-Day On the Air—73 Years Later
- 31 December: Here’s to the New Year
- 24 December: ‘Tis the night before Christmas
- 20 December: From Macy’s to Dickens on the plains
- 12 December: Eden rocked
- 9 December: The aftermath, continued . . .
- 8 December: Immediate aftermath
- 7 December: The date still lives in infamy
- 5 December: The mean widdle man-kid
- 21 November: Freed fall
We’re building a history here . . .
Tag Archives: Time magazine
The immediate aftermath of Pearl Harbour continues to bristle in the United States and around the world, and one of its most eloquent radio exercises comes from a series launched in Cincinnati in 1929 and becoming a radio legend in spite of the apparent disdain of the publishing titan whose signature creation fueled it.